안동 풍산류씨 금계재사

HeritageWiki
이동: 둘러보기, 검색
안동 풍산류씨 금계재사
Geumgyejaesa Ritual House of the Pungsan Ryu Clan, Andong
대표명칭 안동 풍산류씨 금계재사
영문명칭 Geumgyejaesa Ritual House of the Pungsan Ryu Clan, Andong
한자 安東 豊山柳氏 金溪齋舍
주소 경상북도 안동시 권태사길 116
지정번호 국가민속문화재 제288호
지정일 2016.07.01
분류 유적건조물/주거생활/주거건축/가옥
시대 조선
수량/면적 건물 6동(290.87㎡), 토지 1,729㎡



해설문

국문

풍산부원군(豊山府院君) 류중영(柳仲郢)의 묘제(墓祭)를 위한 재사이다. 그는 겸암(謙庵) 류운용(柳雲龍)과 서애(西崖) 류성룡(柳成龍)의 부(父)로 조선 중종(中宗) 때 문신으로 경연관(経筵官)이 되어 활약하였다. 본채는 숭실재․영모루와 부속건물이 ‘ㄷ’자형을 이루고 있다.

영모루는 정면 6칸, 측면 2칸 규모의 다락집이다. 누의 아래에는 벽체를 설치하여 수납공간을 마련하였다. 숭실재는 영모루 높이만큼 기단을 쌓고 그 위에 정면 3칸, 측면 1칸의 건물을 세웠다. 봉정사(鳳停寺)의 건물들과 그 분위기가 비슷하며 정면 6칸 중 4칸은 원래의 구조이고 왼쪽의 2칸은 나중에 달아낸 것이다.

숭실재는 원래 능효사(陵孝寺)의 한 전각이었는데, 풍산류씨 문중에서 인수하여 1558년 중수하고, 1622년 보수하여 재사로 사용하고 있다.

영문

This is a ritual house for the preparation of ceremonial rituals and maintenance of the tomb of Ryu Jung-yeong (1515-1573), a civil official and royal lecturer during the reign of King Jungjong (r. 1506-1544) of the Joseon Dynasty. He was the father of Ryu Un-ryong (1539-1601) and Ryu Seong-ryong (1542-1607), renowned scholars and civil officials of the Joseon period.

The scale of this ritual house complex is unusually large, consisting of a main hall named Sungsiljae, two pavilions, one of which is named Yeongmoru, and three ancillary buildings. Yeongmoru, a two-story pavilion standing at the front of the complex, features walls on the lower level to accommodate greater storage, which is uncommon for pavilions. Sungsiljae Hall, built on an elevated platform, was originally located in a Buddhist temple called Neunghyosa. It was relocated by the Pungsan Ryu Clan to be repurposed as a ritual house. It was reconstructed in 1558 and underwent repairs in 1622.