"창녕 관음사 석등"의 두 판 사이의 차이

HeritageWiki
이동: 둘러보기, 검색
(영문)
 
34번째 줄: 34번째 줄:
 
was originally located at the site of a nearby Buddhist temple named Bogwangsa. During the Japanese colonial period (1910-1945), it came into the possession of a Japanese man, and was moved to its current location in Gwaneumsa Temple in 1928. It is unknown when it was made.  
 
was originally located at the site of a nearby Buddhist temple named Bogwangsa. During the Japanese colonial period (1910-1945), it came into the possession of a Japanese man, and was moved to its current location in Gwaneumsa Temple in 1928. It is unknown when it was made.  
  
The lantern consists of a small square base, an octagonal pillar, a light chamber with four openings, and a capstone. The base and pillar is made of granite, and the light chamber and capstone is of different types of stone as these parts are bluish.
+
The lantern consists of a small square base, an octagonal pillar, a light chamber with four openings, and a capstone. The base and pillar are made of granite, and the light chamber and capstone are of a different type of bluish stone.
  
 
===영문 해설 내용===
 
===영문 해설 내용===

2019년 11월 14일 (목) 16:59 기준 최신판

창녕 관음사 석등
Stone Lantern of Gwaneumsa Temple, Changnyeong
창녕 관음사 석등, 국가문화유산포털, 문화재청.
대표명칭 창녕 관음사 석등
영문명칭 Stone Lantern of Gwaneumsa Temple, Changnyeong
한자 昌寧 觀音寺 石燈
주소 경상남도 창녕군 도천면 영산도천로 11-14 (송진리)
지정번호 문화재자료 제22호
지정일 1983년 7월 20일
분류 유적건조물/종교신앙/불교/석등
수량/면적 1기
웹사이트 창녕 관음사 석등, 국가문화유산포털, 문화재청.



해설문

국문

창녕 관음사 석등은 관음사 안에 있는 돌로 만든 등이다. 흔히 석등은 절의 경내에 불을 밝히는 도구로 부처 앞에 불을 밝힌다고 하여 광명등이라고도 한다. 관음사 석등은 원래 보광사지에서 발견된 것으로 1928년 5월 관음사로 옮겨온 것으로 알려져 있다.

관음사 석등은 작은 사각의 아래 받침돌 위에 길쭉한 팔각의 가운데 기둥인 간주석(竿柱石) 올리고 그 위에 불을 밝히는 사각의 화사석(火舍石)과 지둥돌을 차곡차곡 쌓은 형태이다. 받침돌과 간주석은 화강암으로 제작되었으나 화사석과 지붕돌은 푸른색을 띄고 있다. 서로 다른 재질의 돌을 사용한 것으로 보아 석등의 일부는 근대 이후 다시 보수된 것으로 추정된다.

전체적인 모양을 보았을 때 통일신라~고려 시대에 만들어진 석등에 없어진 부분을 근대에 다시 만든 것으로 보인다.

영문

Stone Lantern of Gwaneumsa Temple, Changnyeong

This stone lantern is presumed to have been made at the turn of the Unified Silla (668-935) and Goryeo (918-1392) periods. was originally located at the site of a nearby Buddhist temple named Bogwangsa. During the Japanese colonial period (1910-1945), it came into the possession of a Japanese man, and was moved to its current location in Gwaneumsa Temple in 1928. It is unknown when it was made.

The lantern consists of a small square base, an octagonal pillar, a light chamber with four openings, and a capstone. The base and pillar are made of granite, and the light chamber and capstone are of a different type of bluish stone.

영문 해설 내용

이 석등은 통일신라시대에서 고려시대에 제작된 것으로 추정된다. 원래 인근에 있던 보광사라는 절터에 있었다. 일제강점기 때 한 일본인이 소장하고 있다가 1928년 관음사로 옮겨왔다.

석등은 작고 네모난 받침돌, 팔각의 기둥, 화사석, 지붕돌로 이루어져 있다. 받침돌과 간주석은 화강암으로 제작되었으나 화사석과 지붕돌은 푸른색을 띄고 있어 다른 석재를 사용해서 만든 것으로 보인다.

참고

  • 보광사지”, 문화유적총람, 문화유산 연구지식포털, 국립문화재연구소.
  • 관음사 석등”, 문화유적총람, 문화유산 연구지식포털, 국립문화재연구소.