"조곡서원"의 두 판 사이의 차이

HeritageWiki
이동: 둘러보기, 검색
(영문)
 
(다른 사용자 한 명의 중간 판 2개는 보이지 않습니다)
1번째 줄: 1번째 줄:
{{진행중}}
 
 
{{문화유산정보
 
{{문화유산정보
 
|사진=
 
|사진=
32번째 줄: 31번째 줄:
 
'''Jogokseowon Confucian Academy'''
 
'''Jogokseowon Confucian Academy'''
  
A seowon is a private education institution of the Joseon period (1392-1910) which usually combined the functions of a Confucian shrine and a lecture hall.
+
Confucian academies, called ''seowon'' in Korean, are private education institutions of the Joseon period (1392-1910) which usually combined the functions of a Confucian shrine and a lecture hall.
  
Jogokseowon Confucian Academy was built in honor of An U (?-1362), a military official of the late Goryeo period (918-1392), and An Ji, a civil official of the Joseon period. In 1361, An U contributed significantly to the suppression of the Red Turban invasions of Korea (1359-1362). His fourth-generation descendant An Ji passed the state examination in 1414 and served various official posts. In particular, in 1445, he participated in the composition of the narrative, "Yongbieocheonga", which admires the achievements of the six ancestors of King Sejong.
+
Jogokseowon was established in 1794 to commemorate An U (?-1362) and his great-great-grandson An Ji. An U was a military official of the late period of the Goryeo dynasty (918-1392). In 1361, he contributed significantly to the suppression of the Red Turban invasions (1359-1362). An Ji was a civil official of the Joseon period. He passed the state examination in 1414 and served various official posts. In 1445, he participated in the composition of a well-known epic poem praising the achievements of six generations of the ancestors of King Sejong (r. 1418-1450).
  
Jogokseowon Confucian Academy was first built in 1794 and was demolished in 1868 following a nationwide decree to shut down shrines and Confucian academies. The lecture hall was rebuilt immediately in the following year and the shrine – in 1900, starting to hold ancestral rituals again. Ancestral rituals are still held in the second lunar month each year.
+
The academy was demolished in 1868 following a nationwide decree to shut down shrines and Confucian academies. However, the following year, the lecture hall was rebuilt, and in 1900, the shrine was also rebuilt. Memorial rituals are held yearly in the second lunar month.
  
 
===영문 해설 내용===
 
===영문 해설 내용===
 
서원은 조선시대에 설립된 사설교육기관으로, 선현 제향과 교육의 기능을 수행하였다.
 
서원은 조선시대에 설립된 사설교육기관으로, 선현 제향과 교육의 기능을 수행하였다.
  
조곡서원은 고려 후기의 무신인 안우(?-1362)와 조선시대의 문신인 안지(1384-1464)를 기리기 위해 세운 서원이다. 안우는 1361년 홍건적을 토벌하는 공을 세웠다. 안우의 4대손인 안지는 1414년 과거에 급제한 후 여러 관직을 역임했다. 특히 1445년에는 세종의 여섯 대 선조들의 행적을 노래한 서사시인 「용비어천가」를 짓는 일에 참여하였다.
+
조곡서원은 고려 후기의 무신인 안우(?-1362)와 조선시대의 문신인 안지(1384-1464)를 기리기 위해 1794년에 세운 서원이다. 안우는 1361년 홍건적을 토벌하는 공을 세웠다. 안우의 4대손인 안지는 1414년 과거에 급제한 후 여러 관직을 역임했다. 특히 1445년에는 세종의 여섯 대 선조들의 행적을 노래한 서사시인 「용비어천가」를 짓는 일에 참여하였다.
  
조곡서원은 1794년에 처음 건립되었으며, 1868년 서원철폐령으로 헐렸다. 바로 이듬해 강당이 다시 지어졌고, 1900년에 사당을 지어 다시 제사를 지내기 시작하였다. 지금도 해마다 음력 2월에 제사를 지낸다.  
+
조곡서원은 1868년 서원철폐령으로 헐렸다. 바로 이듬해 강당이 다시 지어졌고, 1900년에 사당을 지어 다시 제사를 지내기 시작하였다. 지금도 해마다 음력 2월에 제사를 지낸다.  
  
  

2020년 4월 2일 (목) 17:33 기준 최신판

조곡서원
Jogokseowon Confucian Academy
대표명칭 조곡서원
영문명칭 Jogokseowon Confucian Academy
한자 早谷書院
주소 경상북도 경산시 남산면 성산로 262



해설문

국문

서원은 조선시대에 지역의 선비들이 모여서 학문을 연구하고 선현에 대해 제사를 지내기 위해 설립한 교육 기관으로 지금의 사립학교와 같다.

조곡 서원은 오성군 안우鰲城君 安祐, ?~1362와 그의 4세손 고은 안지皐隱 安止, 1384~1464의 학문과 덕행을 기리고자 정조 18년1794에 지역 유림들과 탐진 안씨의 후손들이 세운 서원이다. 안우는 고려 공민왕 때 홍건적을 토벌하는 데 공을 세웠으며 안지는 세종 27년1445에 공조참판으로 권제, 정인지 등과 함께 《용비어천가》를 지었다. 지금도 조곡 서원에는 안지의 후손이 손으로 베껴 쓴 《용비어천가》가 있다.

고종 5년1868 흥선 대원군의 서원 철폐령으로 서원이 헐렸다. 이듬해 지금의 자리에 교육 공간인 강당인 상경재尙敬齋가 다시 지어졌고, 1900년에는 상경재 뒤에 사당인 충현사忠賢祠가 지어져 그곳에서 제사를 지내기 시작했다. 지금도 해마다 음력 2월에 제사를 지낸다.

영문

Jogokseowon Confucian Academy

Confucian academies, called seowon in Korean, are private education institutions of the Joseon period (1392-1910) which usually combined the functions of a Confucian shrine and a lecture hall.

Jogokseowon was established in 1794 to commemorate An U (?-1362) and his great-great-grandson An Ji. An U was a military official of the late period of the Goryeo dynasty (918-1392). In 1361, he contributed significantly to the suppression of the Red Turban invasions (1359-1362). An Ji was a civil official of the Joseon period. He passed the state examination in 1414 and served various official posts. In 1445, he participated in the composition of a well-known epic poem praising the achievements of six generations of the ancestors of King Sejong (r. 1418-1450).

The academy was demolished in 1868 following a nationwide decree to shut down shrines and Confucian academies. However, the following year, the lecture hall was rebuilt, and in 1900, the shrine was also rebuilt. Memorial rituals are held yearly in the second lunar month.

영문 해설 내용

서원은 조선시대에 설립된 사설교육기관으로, 선현 제향과 교육의 기능을 수행하였다.

조곡서원은 고려 후기의 무신인 안우(?-1362)와 조선시대의 문신인 안지(1384-1464)를 기리기 위해 1794년에 세운 서원이다. 안우는 1361년 홍건적을 토벌하는 공을 세웠다. 안우의 4대손인 안지는 1414년 과거에 급제한 후 여러 관직을 역임했다. 특히 1445년에는 세종의 여섯 대 선조들의 행적을 노래한 서사시인 「용비어천가」를 짓는 일에 참여하였다.

조곡서원은 1868년 서원철폐령으로 헐렸다. 바로 이듬해 강당이 다시 지어졌고, 1900년에 사당을 지어 다시 제사를 지내기 시작하였다. 지금도 해마다 음력 2월에 제사를 지낸다.