"안동 후조당 종택"의 두 판 사이의 차이

HeritageWiki
이동: 둘러보기, 검색
(영문)
 
(사용자 2명의 중간 판 3개는 보이지 않습니다)
1번째 줄: 1번째 줄:
{{진행중}}
 
 
{{문화유산정보
 
{{문화유산정보
 
|사진=안동후조당종택.jpg
 
|사진=안동후조당종택.jpg
34번째 줄: 33번째 줄:
 
This building is the detached quarters of the head house of the Yean Branch of the Gwangsan Kim Clan. A head house is a residence passed down among the male successors of a family lineage.  
 
This building is the detached quarters of the head house of the Yean Branch of the Gwangsan Kim Clan. A head house is a residence passed down among the male successors of a family lineage.  
  
The Yean Branch of the Gwangsan Kim Clan was founded by Kim Hyo-ro (1454-1534), a great Confucian scholar of the Joseon period (1392-1910) who settled in the Yean area of Andong and formed a clan village there. However, due to the construction of Andong Dam in 1971, the village became submerged in water, and in 1974 some of the main buildings such as historical houses, pavilions, and shrines were moved to their current locations. Originally, this head house had a women's quarters, men's quarters, detached quarters, shrine, pavilion, and more, but when it was relocated, only the men's quarters, detached quarters, and shrine were kept.
+
The Yean Branch of the Gwangsan Kim Clan was founded by Kim Hyo-ro (1454-1534), a Confucian scholar of the Joseon period (1392-1910) who settled in the Yean area of Andong and formed a clan village there. However, in 1972, some of the main buildings of the village such as historical houses, pavilions, and shrines were moved due to the construction of Andong Dam. Originally, this head house had a women's quarters, men's quarters, detached quarters, shrine, pavilion, and more, but when it was relocated, only the men's quarters, detached quarters, and shrine were kept.
  
The detached quarters was built by Kim Hyo-ro's grandson Kim Bu-pil (1516-1577, pen name: Hujodang) for performing ancestral rituals for the clan. Currently, is used as a lodging facility, but on the days when the ancestral rituals for the clan are held, it serves as a ritual hall. Its wooden-floored hall features a plaque with the building's name which was calligraphed by Yi Hwang, one of the most renowned Confucian scholars of the Joseon period and a teacher of Kim Bu-pil.  
+
The detached quarters was built by Kim Hyo-ro's grandson Kim Bu-pil (1516-1577, pen name: Hujodang) for performing ancestral rituals for the clan. Currently, it is used as a lodging facility, but on the days when the ancestral rituals for the clan are held, it serves as a ritual hall. Its wooden-floored hall features a plaque with the building's name which was calligraphed by Yi Hwang (1501-1570), one of the most renowned Confucian scholars of the Joseon period and a teacher of Kim Bu-pil.  
  
 
The shrine to the left of the detached quarters houses the spirit tablets of Kim Hyo-ro and his great-grandson Kim Hae (1555-1593). Kim Hae is known for having served as a civil official in the Andong area and mobilizing civilian armies during the Japanese invasion of 1592.
 
The shrine to the left of the detached quarters houses the spirit tablets of Kim Hyo-ro and his great-grandson Kim Hae (1555-1593). Kim Hae is known for having served as a civil official in the Andong area and mobilizing civilian armies during the Japanese invasion of 1592.
  
 
===영문 해설 내용===
 
===영문 해설 내용===
이 건물은 광산김씨 예안파 종택의 별당이다.
+
이 건물은 광산김씨 예안파 종택의 별당이다. 종택이란 한 집안의 종가가 대대로 사는 집이다.
  
이 가문은 조선시대의 학자인 김효로(1454-1534)가 안동의 예안 지역에 정착하면서 집성촌을 이루고 살았다. 그러나 안동댐의 건설로 마을이 물에 잠기게 되면서, 1974년 마을에 있던 고택, 정자, 사당 등 주요 건물들을 현재의 위치로 옮겨 지었다. 이 종택에는 원래 안채, 사랑채, 별당, 사당, 정자 등이 있었으나, 사랑채, 별당, 사당만 이건되었다.
+
이 가문은 조선시대의 학자인 김효로(1454-1534)가 안동의 예안 지역에 정착하면서 집성촌을 이루고 살았다. 그러나 안동댐의 건설로 마을이 물에 잠기게 되면서, 1972년 마을에 있던 주요 건물들을 현재의 위치로 옮겨 지었다. 이 종택에는 원래 안채, 사랑채, 별당, 사당, 정자 등이 있었으나, 사랑채, 별당, 사당만 이건되었다.
  
 
이 별당은 김효로의 손자인 김부필(1516-1577, 호: 후조당)이 문중의 제사를 드리기 위해 특별히 지은 것이다. 현재 평소에는 한옥 고택을 체험할 수 있는 숙박시설로 이용되고, 문중의 제사가 있을 때에는 제청으로 쓰인다. 대청에는 별당의 이름이 쓰인 현판이 걸려 있는데, 김부필의 스승이자 조선 최고의 유학자 중 한 사람인 이황(1501-1570)의 글씨이다.  
 
이 별당은 김효로의 손자인 김부필(1516-1577, 호: 후조당)이 문중의 제사를 드리기 위해 특별히 지은 것이다. 현재 평소에는 한옥 고택을 체험할 수 있는 숙박시설로 이용되고, 문중의 제사가 있을 때에는 제청으로 쓰인다. 대청에는 별당의 이름이 쓰인 현판이 걸려 있는데, 김부필의 스승이자 조선 최고의 유학자 중 한 사람인 이황(1501-1570)의 글씨이다.  
62번째 줄: 61번째 줄:
 
[[분류:국가민속문화재]]
 
[[분류:국가민속문화재]]
 
[[분류:종택]]
 
[[분류:종택]]
 +
[[분류:광산김씨]]

2020년 3월 13일 (금) 01:31 기준 최신판

안동 후조당 종택
Hujodang Head House, Andong
안동 후조당 종택, 국가문화유산포털, 문화재청.
대표명칭 안동 후조당 종택
영문명칭 Hujodang Head House, Andong
한자 安東 後彫堂 宗宅
주소 경상북도 안동시 와룡면 군자리길 21 (오천리)
지정번호 국가민속문화재 제227호
지정일 1991년 8월 26일
분류 유적건조물/주거생활/주거건축/가옥
시대 조선시대
수량/면적 1필지/1,151㎡
웹사이트 안동 후조당 종택, 국가문화유산포털, 문화재청.



해설문

국문

후조당 종택은 광산김씨 예안파 종택에 딸린 별당으로 조선 선조(1552~1608 재위) 때 후조당 김부필(金富弼)이 처음 세웠다고 한다. 1972년 안동댐 건설로 현재 위치로 옮겼으며 현판은 그의 스승인 퇴계 이황이 손수 쓴 글씨이다.

정면 4칸, 옆면 2칸의 건물로 왼쪽부터 6칸의 대청을 두었다. 6칸 대청 동쪽에는 2칸의 온돌방이 있고 마루 1칸과 온돌방 1칸이 튀어나와 있는데 이런 형식은 안동 지방에서는 흔하지 않다. 가구의 구성 수법이 고려말 조선초 양식으로, 오래되고 화려한 멋을 지니고 있다.

원래 예안면 오천동 132번지에 있었지만 1972년 안동댐으로 마을이 물속에 잠기게 되어 현재 위치로 옮겨 지었다.

영문

Hujodang Head House, Andong

This building is the detached quarters of the head house of the Yean Branch of the Gwangsan Kim Clan. A head house is a residence passed down among the male successors of a family lineage.

The Yean Branch of the Gwangsan Kim Clan was founded by Kim Hyo-ro (1454-1534), a Confucian scholar of the Joseon period (1392-1910) who settled in the Yean area of Andong and formed a clan village there. However, in 1972, some of the main buildings of the village such as historical houses, pavilions, and shrines were moved due to the construction of Andong Dam. Originally, this head house had a women's quarters, men's quarters, detached quarters, shrine, pavilion, and more, but when it was relocated, only the men's quarters, detached quarters, and shrine were kept.

The detached quarters was built by Kim Hyo-ro's grandson Kim Bu-pil (1516-1577, pen name: Hujodang) for performing ancestral rituals for the clan. Currently, it is used as a lodging facility, but on the days when the ancestral rituals for the clan are held, it serves as a ritual hall. Its wooden-floored hall features a plaque with the building's name which was calligraphed by Yi Hwang (1501-1570), one of the most renowned Confucian scholars of the Joseon period and a teacher of Kim Bu-pil.

The shrine to the left of the detached quarters houses the spirit tablets of Kim Hyo-ro and his great-grandson Kim Hae (1555-1593). Kim Hae is known for having served as a civil official in the Andong area and mobilizing civilian armies during the Japanese invasion of 1592.

영문 해설 내용

이 건물은 광산김씨 예안파 종택의 별당이다. 종택이란 한 집안의 종가가 대대로 사는 집이다.

이 가문은 조선시대의 학자인 김효로(1454-1534)가 안동의 예안 지역에 정착하면서 집성촌을 이루고 살았다. 그러나 안동댐의 건설로 마을이 물에 잠기게 되면서, 1972년 마을에 있던 주요 건물들을 현재의 위치로 옮겨 지었다. 이 종택에는 원래 안채, 사랑채, 별당, 사당, 정자 등이 있었으나, 사랑채, 별당, 사당만 이건되었다.

이 별당은 김효로의 손자인 김부필(1516-1577, 호: 후조당)이 문중의 제사를 드리기 위해 특별히 지은 것이다. 현재 평소에는 한옥 고택을 체험할 수 있는 숙박시설로 이용되고, 문중의 제사가 있을 때에는 제청으로 쓰인다. 대청에는 별당의 이름이 쓰인 현판이 걸려 있는데, 김부필의 스승이자 조선 최고의 유학자 중 한 사람인 이황(1501-1570)의 글씨이다.

별당 왼쪽에 있는 사당에는 김효로와 김효로의 증손인 김해(1555-1593)의 위패를 모시고 있다. 김해는 문신으로 임진왜란 때 안동 지역에서 의병을 일으켰다.

참고