"삼군부 총무당"의 두 판 사이의 차이

HeritageWiki
이동: 둘러보기, 검색
(영문)
(SHORT VERSION)
 
(사용자 2명의 중간 판 4개는 보이지 않습니다)
1번째 줄: 1번째 줄:
{{진행중}}
 
 
{{문화유산정보
 
{{문화유산정보
 
|사진=삼군부총무당.jpg
 
|사진=삼군부총무당.jpg
38번째 줄: 37번째 줄:
 
This building, built in 1868, is one of the buildings of the Three Armies Command of the Joseon dynasty (1392-1910).   
 
This building, built in 1868, is one of the buildings of the Three Armies Command of the Joseon dynasty (1392-1910).   
  
The Three Armies Command originally oversaw national military affairs in the early Joseon period. However, its administrative power was divided into several offices after a reorganization. In 1865, the Three Armies Command was again reorganized to control the national military and oversee border control. The command offices originally stood where the Integrated Government Building in front of Gwanghwamun Gate stands today. At that time, the offices included Cheongheondang Hall on the left, Chongmudang Hall at the center, and Deoguidang Hall on the right, all connected with a corridor.  
+
The Three Armies Command originally oversaw national military affairs in the early Joseon period. However, its power was divided into several offices over the course of various administrative reorganizations. In 1865, the Three Armies Command was re-established to control the national military and oversee border control. The command offices originally stood where the Central Government Complex in front of Gwanghwamun Gate stands today. At that time, the offices included Cheongheondang Hall on the left, Chongmudang Hall at the center, and Deoguidang Hall on the right, all connected with a corridor.  
  
The Three Armies Command used be very powerful, but it was dissolved in 1880 due to a new government system following the opening of the ports in 1876. The buildings were then used as a royal guardians’ office, and later for the Joseon Army Command during the Japanese colonial period (1910-1945). In the 1930s, Chongmudang Hall was relocated to the current place, and Deoguidang Hall was torn down. In 1967, when the Integrated Government Building was built, Cheongheondang Hall was relocated to the Korea Military Academy compound.  
+
The Three Armies Command used be very powerful, but it was dissolved in 1880 due to a new government system following the opening of the ports in 1876. The buildings were then used as a royal guardians’ office, and later for the Joseon Army Command during the Japanese colonial period (1910-1945). In the 1930s, Chongmudang Hall was relocated to the current place and Deoguidang Hall was torn down. In 1967, when the Central Government Complex was built, Cheongheondang Hall was relocated to the Korea Military Academy compound.  
  
 
The wooden plaque of the Chongmudang Hall was written by Sin Heon (1810-1884), a military official, diplomat, and calligrapher of the late Joseon period.
 
The wooden plaque of the Chongmudang Hall was written by Sin Heon (1810-1884), a military official, diplomat, and calligrapher of the late Joseon period.
  
* However, its administrative power was divided into several offices after a reorganization - when?
+
====SHORT VERSION====
* Deoguidang Hall was torn down - when ?
+
This building, built in 1868, is one of three offices of the Three Armies Command of the Joseon dynasty (1392-1910).
 +
 
 +
The Three Armies Command, once located where the Central Government Complex near Gwanghwamun Plaza stands today, controlled the national military and oversaw border control.
 +
 
 +
After the command was dissolved in 1880 due to government restructuring, the buildings were used as a royal guardians’ office and then as the Joseon Army Command during the Japanese colonial period (1910-1945). This building was moved to the current location in the 1930s, and the other buildings were also either torn down or relocated elsewhere.
 +
 
 +
*100 words
  
 
===영문 해설 내용===
 
===영문 해설 내용===
52번째 줄: 57번째 줄:
 
원래 삼군부는 조선 초기 군무를 관장하던 중앙 관청이었으나, 이후 군제 개편에 따라 그 권력이 여러 기구로 분산되었다. 이후 조선 말기인 1865년 삼군부가 다시 설치되면서 군무를 통솔하고 변방에 관한 일까지 관장하게 되었다. 당시 삼군부의 청사는 현재의 광화문 정부종합청사 자리에 세워졌으며, 총무당을 중심으로 좌우에 청헌당과 덕의당이 복도각으로 연결되어 있었다.  
 
원래 삼군부는 조선 초기 군무를 관장하던 중앙 관청이었으나, 이후 군제 개편에 따라 그 권력이 여러 기구로 분산되었다. 이후 조선 말기인 1865년 삼군부가 다시 설치되면서 군무를 통솔하고 변방에 관한 일까지 관장하게 되었다. 당시 삼군부의 청사는 현재의 광화문 정부종합청사 자리에 세워졌으며, 총무당을 중심으로 좌우에 청헌당과 덕의당이 복도각으로 연결되어 있었다.  
  
삼군부는 막강한 권력을 행사하였으나, 개항 이후 새로운 제도가 자리 잡으면서 1880년에 폐지되었다. 그 뒤 삼군부 건물은 왕실 호위를 맡은 부대의 청사로 쓰이거나, 일제강점기에는 조선보병 사령부 건물로 쓰였다.
+
삼군부는 막강한 권력을 행사하였으나, 개항 이후 새로운 제도가 자리 잡으면서 1880년에 폐지되었다. 그 뒤 삼군부 건물은 왕실 호위를 맡은 부대의 청사로 쓰이거나, 일제강점기에는 조선보병 사령부 건물로 쓰였다. 총무당은 1930년대에 현재의 위치로 옮겨졌고, 덕의당은 철거되었으며, 청헌당은 1967년 정부청사가 지어질 때 현재의 위치인 육군사관학교 구역 안으로 옮겨졌다.  
  
총무당은 1930년대에 현재의 위치로 옮겨졌고, 덕의당은 철거되었으며, 청헌당은 1967년 정부청사가 지어질 때 현재의 위치인 공릉동 육군사관학교 구역 안으로 옮겨졌다. 총무당의 현판 글씨는 조선 후기의 무신, 외교가이자 서화가였던 신헌(1810-1884)이 썼다.
+
총무당의 현판 글씨는 조선 후기의 무신, 외교가이자 서화가였던 신헌(1810-1884)이 썼다.
  
  

2019년 11월 21일 (목) 12:55 기준 최신판

삼군부 총무당
Chongmudang Hall of the Three Armies Command
삼군부 총무당, 국가문화유산포털, 문화재청.
대표명칭 삼군부 총무당
영문명칭 Chongmudang Hall of the Three Armies Command
한자 三軍府 總武堂
주소 서울특별시 성북구 삼선동1가 303
지정번호 시도유형문화재 제37호
지정일 1978년 12월 18일
분류 유적건조물/정치국방/궁궐·관아/관아
시대 조선시대
수량/면적 건물 1棟, 토지 443.2㎡
웹사이트 삼군부 총무당, 국가문화유산포털, 문화재청.



해설문

국문

이 건물은 세종 때 철폐된 삼군부를 흥선대원군이 1865년(고종 2) 부활시키면서 그 청사로 1868(고종 5)년에 지은 건물로, 조선 말기에 설치된 삼군부의 청사(청헌당, 총무당, 덕의당) 가운데 중심 건물이었고, 1930년대에 현재 자리로 옮겨졌다.

과거 군무를 통솔하고 변방에 관한 일까지 관장한 삼군부로 사용하던 당시에는 정청인 총무당을 중심으로 좌우에 규모가 작은 청헌당과 덕의당(德義當)이 나란하게 있고 두 건물 사이를 잇는 통로인 복도각으로 연결되어 있었다.

그런데 <고종실록>에는 1870년 4월에 발생한 화재로 청사의 건물 79칸이 소실되고(당시 총무당까지 화재를 입어 다시 지었는지는 확실하지 않다), 같은 해 10월에 다시 지었다는 기록이 있다.

그 후, 1880년에 삼군부가 혁파된 뒤에는 조선 말 정치ㆍ군사를 총관하던 관청인 통리기무아문과 시위대 청사로 사용했고, 일제강점기에는 조선보병 사령부 건물로 쓰였다.

총무당은 정면 7칸, 측면 4칸의 규모이며 건물의 기둥머리는 새 날개처럼 뻗어 나온 익공 형식으로 짜고 지붕은 팔작지붕으로 만들었다. 이는 조선 말기의 건축 특성을 잘 보여준다. 총무당의 현판 글씨는 강화도조약 때 조선의 대표였던 신헌(申櫶)이 썼다.

영문

Chongmudang Hall of the Three Armies Command

This building, built in 1868, is one of the buildings of the Three Armies Command of the Joseon dynasty (1392-1910).

The Three Armies Command originally oversaw national military affairs in the early Joseon period. However, its power was divided into several offices over the course of various administrative reorganizations. In 1865, the Three Armies Command was re-established to control the national military and oversee border control. The command offices originally stood where the Central Government Complex in front of Gwanghwamun Gate stands today. At that time, the offices included Cheongheondang Hall on the left, Chongmudang Hall at the center, and Deoguidang Hall on the right, all connected with a corridor.

The Three Armies Command used be very powerful, but it was dissolved in 1880 due to a new government system following the opening of the ports in 1876. The buildings were then used as a royal guardians’ office, and later for the Joseon Army Command during the Japanese colonial period (1910-1945). In the 1930s, Chongmudang Hall was relocated to the current place and Deoguidang Hall was torn down. In 1967, when the Central Government Complex was built, Cheongheondang Hall was relocated to the Korea Military Academy compound.

The wooden plaque of the Chongmudang Hall was written by Sin Heon (1810-1884), a military official, diplomat, and calligrapher of the late Joseon period.

SHORT VERSION

This building, built in 1868, is one of three offices of the Three Armies Command of the Joseon dynasty (1392-1910).

The Three Armies Command, once located where the Central Government Complex near Gwanghwamun Plaza stands today, controlled the national military and oversaw border control.

After the command was dissolved in 1880 due to government restructuring, the buildings were used as a royal guardians’ office and then as the Joseon Army Command during the Japanese colonial period (1910-1945). This building was moved to the current location in the 1930s, and the other buildings were also either torn down or relocated elsewhere.

  • 100 words

영문 해설 내용

이 건물은 1868년에 지은 조선시대 군사기관인 삼군부의 건물이다.

원래 삼군부는 조선 초기 군무를 관장하던 중앙 관청이었으나, 이후 군제 개편에 따라 그 권력이 여러 기구로 분산되었다. 이후 조선 말기인 1865년 삼군부가 다시 설치되면서 군무를 통솔하고 변방에 관한 일까지 관장하게 되었다. 당시 삼군부의 청사는 현재의 광화문 정부종합청사 자리에 세워졌으며, 총무당을 중심으로 좌우에 청헌당과 덕의당이 복도각으로 연결되어 있었다.

삼군부는 막강한 권력을 행사하였으나, 개항 이후 새로운 제도가 자리 잡으면서 1880년에 폐지되었다. 그 뒤 삼군부 건물은 왕실 호위를 맡은 부대의 청사로 쓰이거나, 일제강점기에는 조선보병 사령부 건물로 쓰였다. 총무당은 1930년대에 현재의 위치로 옮겨졌고, 덕의당은 철거되었으며, 청헌당은 1967년 정부청사가 지어질 때 현재의 위치인 육군사관학교 구역 안으로 옮겨졌다.

총무당의 현판 글씨는 조선 후기의 무신, 외교가이자 서화가였던 신헌(1810-1884)이 썼다.