"Ganghwa Girl's High School Global Issues Forum - 2019 Summer"의 두 판 사이의 차이
DH 교육용 위키
|87번째 줄:||87번째 줄:|
# Each team teacher recommends
# Each team teacher recommends -students from their team based on their overall effort and teamwork
# Other teachers rate essays from 1-7 points based on general impact/impression
# Other teachers
2019년 6월 29일 (토) 14:01 판
|Time||July 22 (Mon)||July 23 (Tue)||July 24 (Wed)|
|9:00-12:40||Final Presentation and Closing Ceremony|
|14:30-15:30||Team Topic Investigation and Discussion|
|16:00-18:00||Opening Ceremony and Special Lecture||Team Topic Investigation and Discussion|
|19:00-22:00||Meeting the Teachers + Brainstorming||Team Topic Investigation and Discussion|
|1||Topic||Anand||M||India||PhD||Korean Culture & Society|
|4||Topic||Evelyn||F||Peru||PhD||Translation of Classics|
|6||Topic||Katya||F||Belarus||MA||Korean Culture & Society|
|7||Topic||Kyle||M||South Africa||MA||Political Science|
|9||Digital Humanities||Lyndsey||F||United States||PhD||Cultural Informatics|
|13||Topic||Shaden||F||Jordan||MA||Korean Culture & Society|
- Prepare 5 min self-introduction and answer questions from teams
- Help your team prepare presentation during investigation/discussion time
- Judge team presentations
- Select 2-3 best essays from your team
- Judge other team essays
- 15 teams
- Total 156 students (1st year = 62, 2nd year = 65, 3rd year 29)
- DUE FRIDAY, JULY 26th 23:59!
2019.07.26.(금) 23:59시까지 제출 !!
- 200-300 words
- Submit to form
- Why did you join this camp (expectations)?
- Why did you choose this topic?
- What did you know about the topic before the camp?
- What did you learn about the topic during camp?
- What was your role in the team?
- What are your future hopes for the camp?
- Each team teacher recommends 2-3 students from their team based on their overall effort and teamwork
- Other teachers rate remaining essays from 1-7 points based on general impact/impression
- Award to 3 teams
- Fluency of English expression
- Content structure
- Team participation
- Audience response
English Language / Translation Resources
- 한국어/로마자 변환기 (부산대학교)
- 서울시 외국어 표기사전 (서울시)
- 관광용어 외국어 용례사전 (한국관광공사)
- 한국학 영문 용어·용례 사전 (한국학중앙연구원)
- Korean History Thesaurus (국사편찬위원회)
- 조선왕조실록사전 (한국학중앙연구원)
- 한국민족문화대백과사전 (한국학중앙연구원)